1.What is in Gasoleen?
Galoseen is the product of Dr. Sudhakar Labs and is made of all natural and ayurvedic ingredients. The ingredients are listed below.
- Gandhak Rasayan
- Amla saar
- Kala namak
- Amra peri
- Kali mirch
2.When would I use Gasoleen?
Gasoleen is used to relieve all indigestion problem.
3.What is the right dose of Gasoleen for me?
- Take 4 pills of Gasoleen 1 hour before your meal if u don't feel like eating anything , it will increase your appetite and also beneficial for children .
- Pregnant ladies should eat 4 pills of Gasoleen after their meals.
- In case of diarrhea and dysentery and loose motions take 4 pills of Gasoleen should be taken with curd after every 4 hours.
- In case of vomiting , heaviness in the stomach, Nausea take 4 pills of Gasoleen should be given 4 times a day.
- Kids from 2 years to 5 years should be given 2 pills thrice in a day.
- You should take 2 - 4 pills of Gasoleen after your meals regularly to avoid ALL STOMACH RELATED PROBLEMS as stated above .
4.How long should I keep taking Gasoleen?
- You can take 2 - 4 pills of Gasoleen after your meals regularly to avoid ALL STOMACH RELATED PROBLEMS. If your symptoms persist or worsen,
please consult your doctor.
5.Can I take Gasoleen for indigestion or gas?
- Gasoleen is used to relieve ALL STOMACH RELATED PROBLEMS
6.Can I give Gasoleen to my children?
- Yes, Kids from 2 years to 5 years should be given 2 pills thrice in a day.
7.Can I still take Gasoleen if I have a medical condition?
Do not take Gasoleen if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- If you suffer from high blood pressure
- If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients in Gasoleen
- If you are on a low sodium diet
- Consult your doctor before taking this product if you have any of the above medical conditions.
8.What warnings and precautions should I be aware of before taking Gasoleen?
- Do not exceed the stated dose. If your symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
9.Can I take Gasoleen when I am taking other medications?
- Yes, Gasoleen is 100% Ayurvedic hence no side effects, but still consult your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
10.Can I take Gasoleen when I have stomach pain?
- Gasoleen is indicated for the symptomatic relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach due to these symptoms.
11.Can I take Gasoleen if I'm pregnant?
- Yes, Gasoleen is totally safe for pregnant women.
12.Is Gasoleen a vegetarian product?
- Yes, Gasoleen is a vegetarian product. It has no contact with any ingredient of animal origin from its raw materials stage, through product manufacturing.
13.Is Gasoleen better than other antacids?
- Since, Gasoleen is 100% Ayurvedic, hence it has no side effects and can be taken regularly.
14.Can a heart patient consume Gasoleen?
- Yes, its totally safe for heart patients. Since, Gasoleen is 100% Ayurvedic, hence it has no side effects and can be taken regularly. But, still we recommend you to Consult your doctor before consuming any medicine.
15.Can Gasoleen be consumed by a diabetic ?
- Yes, its totally safe for diabetics as well. Since, Gasoleen is 100% Ayurvedic, hence it has no side effects and can be taken regularly. But, still we recommend you to Consult your doctor before consuming any medicine.
16.Should Gasoleen be taken with or without food ?
- You should take 2 - 4 pills of Gasoleen after your meals regularly to avoid ALL STOMACH RELATED PROBLEMS.
Product Details :
Note : 3 time Processed each of Swars of Nimboo & sahajan twak